Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Brylcreem Style Hair Cream || Influenster

Happy New Year everyone! 
I am excited to bring you my 2nd Influenster Voxbox- The Brylcreem STyle Trial.
It's basically a hair cream that you can use it to style your  hair.Since childhood my father,me both used the styling cream,the tub one.It's non-sticky white , oil kinda cream which not only style your hair but also moisturized & hydrates the scalp.We loved it so much.  But after moving to NY, I barely use the cream.
I was almost even forgot the name!! ☺ 
We only use the red and the green tub.But this time, Influenster sent me the tube which is more easy and less messy to apply. And also travel-friendly. 
Guys check some photos-->








Let me show you how I style my hair .






Thanks Influenster for the Hair Cream. I am enjoying it ♥ 


=Stay Safe=


  1. My First Influenster Box
*Got it free from Influenster 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by

80% off new glass