Friday, September 12, 2014

HEAD & SHOULDERS: FULL & THICK || Review

It's hard to be active in my blog , you know.Finally I am here with another Bzzagent review post and it is from "Head & Shoulder" products. 
It is their new collection for "Full & Thick Hair" specially for Men! (DUH!...) 
In this collection , I have received two travel size samples to try out. 
  •  Advanced Thickening Tonic 
  • Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 



Speaking of dandruff, there is only one common brand that you'll mostly gonna see in our house is "Head & Shoulder"!! We basically bought the big huge bottles from Costco.You know, pretty good deals. This is first time I am using this new collection.


The sample packaging is very travel friendly and cute. Although the shampoo sample bottle is as usually looks same. But the tonic is totally new to me.I love the packaging. It helps to spray directly into your scalp. 



Let's talk about the shampoo and conditioner first. Yes! it's 2 in 1 products (once again!) Personally I don't prefer mixing hair products for my hair. I do suffer from dandruff most of the time and it is really irritate me a lot. As I am getting old, I feel like I am losing a lot of hair for every wash. It promises to give a healthy thickening power to your hair which I am really excited to see it. This little bottle smell amazing!Quite similar to their other products though! It has a green tone and it reminds me of their apple collection! I love that they also include the expiration date, so that you can easily use it before it gets expire!!! My scalp feels so cool after washing with this shampoo; probably contain mint effects! I don't like this kinda shampoo that contain minty flavor because it dries my scalp more and worsen a lot.Yes! I hate dry scalp and it causes itching and equals Dandruff more and more. 


This tonic is new to me. I had to search first why I should use a tonic for my hair.Haha!! [Let my wife do the research!!] I love that this pumping applicator is really helpful to directly use it on my scalp.It really makes your scalp cool and it has nice smell too! Although I haven't seen any result yet! I'll definitely gonna give this tonic to try few times to see that if it works for my hair or not. Let me know if you try any of this collection.


So that's all my thought about this Head & Shoulder Full and Thick collection. 
Have a great weekend! 


*Powered By Bzzagent 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by

80% off new glass